Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So tired.

Half way through the second assignment of the semester. Sorry, forgot to include the door handles from last week: they weren't too exciting.
The current project we're working on is to design a pair of oil and vinegar dispensers. We have to make the models out of pink foam, and then
render them onto one 11x17 presentation board. Not a hard assignment, but time is running out. Of course, NO ONE started the assignment till this week (it's due this monday). It's only our first project with pink foam and I'm already sick of it. Like many other mediums, you have to understand how to work with the materials, how to treat it, because if you don't take the time to get to know what you're working with, much time will be wasted trying to achieve something you don't understand out to get.
Like many of my other projects, I stuck with my very first idea, which was inspired by Henry Moore. Now all I have to do is render it.

No comments: