Friday, March 25, 2011

Clock Craze: THE END

Finally finished my clock last night. I spent much of wednesday working on it, pulling my hair out, screaming at the computer screen, and crying inside. Although, I'm much more happier with it then I anticipated. We had to use Illustrator, Photoshop, and Solidworks - only one of which I actually know how to use (Photoshop, obvi).

This was my contribution from Illustrator I used for the layout.

Composed the clock face on Photoshop.


Attempted to design, extrude, assemble, and render a clock frame on Solidworks. Every time I designed a frame, I would stop until I didn't know what to do next, then I would start over. This sad process happened at least 6 times. The actually rendering part, is a whole other story, one that is long, stressful, and a waste of time.
I did create something eventually, it just took forever. But in the end, I basically rendered the clock on Photoshop. So with much time, stress, and carpal tunnel, I present to you...



No comments: