Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DONE!!

Now let the summer begin! (This post is Uber delayed)
It is so nice to be home.

So many little projects to plan during the summer:
1. Get a job
2. Find my resources (a wood shop to work in)
3. Make a light box
4. Make a floor lamp

A couple other side things to consider
- design Ian's new apartment: includes interior decorating, and making a coffee table with some clearance vent covers from Ikea.

I also have some ideas for next year's CIDSA blog. Aside from being the event photographer, I also want to do some.. vlogging? Just make some short and sweet music videos surrounding th lives of us design students. Which also means: I need a new camera....

Thanks ma... (I still don't understand why you are so willing to buy me a new camera, but w/e, I'll take what I can get)

1 comment:

dearfriend.rose said...

wait, ian moved? donde?
I hope to see u more in the summer!
and I also was thinking of experimenting with video editing this summer! ^__^
that and various other things like learn Hangul (korean)